Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Denim & Corduroy

Today concluded all the Christmas festivities for this year! My family gathered at my grandpa's house for another delicious (and giant) dinner and dessert.  It was great! Since it's been a bit chilly here for the holiday season, we started up a fire in the backyard to warm up.


I decided today was a good day to wear my corduroys since it was so chilly, as well as try to layer up a bit.


This denim shirt is a favorite, especially with the little polka dots! I really love the ease and versatility of button downs, and they can be dressed up or down quite simply. Paired with this cardigan and scarf, I was pretty warm on this winter day.


 This scarf was actually a find from a bazaar in Turkey from a few years ago.  It's a Pashmina that I found for pretty cheap.  So soft and warm!

The moccasins I'm wearing were found at Off 5th on sale.  I really fell in love with the color (and price!), as well as their comfort. Although I feel like my feet look REALLY pale for some reason...


We caught a shot of my brother being chased by my adorable 6 year old cousin.  Those two can be pretty rambunctious!


I hope everyone enjoyed all those delicious holiday meals, as well as all those gifts! :)

xo

Outfit details: shirt - Levi's; cardigan - Esprit; scarf - from Turkey; cords - Anthropologie; shoes - Minnetonka; watch - Fossil; jewelry - vintage, Sundance

10 comments:

  1. Loving this casual yet put-together look! So cute!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) it's definitely a favorite outfit now!

      Delete
  2. Can't go wrong with a loose cardigan. Loving the incorporation of the different accents!

    Blue skies!
    Brett

    http://killthemwithculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cardigans are just so easy to incorporate - and they're comfortable!

      Delete
  3. I like it, I like the whole layered outfit it makes me so snuggly in bed right now! Happy new year!

    Love,
    Jo

    Help me like my page too?
    Luvvv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) it felt great being to comfy all day

      Delete
  4. those moccasins are AMAZING! ...i love your color choices here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I LOVE these moccasins! And they were only ~$35!

      Delete
  5. amazing summary christmas pics!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) haha yes it's relatively warm here in AZ

      Delete